Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Voice #1

I sincerely believe that all i see and hear has a purpose. I really really do believe that. No matter what i see and hear there's always a voice or emotion that is going on and on in my heart. And i do believe that it isn't just any purpose, it's predestined by God what I will hear see feel do. And i don't want it to just slip by, I want to try my best to make the best of everything i have.

It has been a while, tears had been flowing from my eyes all. As time begin to past, there's so much things that i begin to realise. This earth is full of broken hearted people, and i am one of them. I am really really grateful for having Jesus by my side to help me go through it. I really am. But how self-centered we are sometimes, always thinking about our own hurt and what people had done and why this why that, i admit that i am one of them too.

I want to see a revival in our land, I want people to really really have Jesus as their LORD and Saviour. That Jesus is supreme over all things. I want the people to see how infinitely beautiful God is and His glory that we can never comprehend. I wish that more and more people will feel like that too.

I do not want to keep on dwelling in my problems and sadness anymore, I want to stand beside those who are broken-hearted, hurtful, lonely. I want people to have selfless faith. I truly truly am not perfect in this. But it is my heart's desire to see that happen. I want to tell all those who is holding on the truth and with tears in their eyes that Jesus had never left their side, and Our GOd is a sun and a shield, He bestows honor and glory. No Good thing does He withhold from those who love Him. Most importantly, you are never alone!

No comments: