Thursday, April 10, 2008

Living in a world..

Living in a world
Flowing with it's flow
And wonder is that all they have
And wonder is that all they can offer

Broken hearted people
Each with it's own 70
Beginning a journey of life
That ends when it should be

When my heart has ceased to beat
What will my eyes see?
When I come before the Throne
What will my words be?

So I stop and seek with my heart
To see what's this life all about.
To find who was the one that gave me breathe
To find who was the one that gave me life

And all i found was Jesus
All i see is Jesus
In Him I find..I find..

I find myself
Wrapped in the Love of God
I find myself
Playing in an endless play

I found a Light
That shines through the storm
I found a source
That quenches these thirst of mine

Living in a world
And going against it's flow
For a treasure that's in a field
That's too worthy to be even be compared with the world
Broken hearted people
Each with their pain and suffering
Finding their comfort and joy
Everlastingly in the arms of the Uncreated

But what had God shown to me...
People who do not know the treasure...
People who are missing out so much...
People who do not know that love...

SO what about you?
When your heart has ceased to beat
What will your eyes see?
When you come before the Throne
What will your words be?

No comments: