Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tears

As i walk down the road of my life,
I realized that the road wasn't all dry
The paths that I've gone through sometimes
Was wet and damp
Filling every corner of this road..

As kept walking
The load that I have been carrying is heavier
And it's another day where i felt that pain again

What are these drops of water
that tried to held on to my cheeks
yet pulled down by gravity
slowly coming down to drop down to the ground
is this what that is known as tears?
Yet what is this heaviness that is in my heart?

As tears falls down my cheek
Even the rain starts falling from the skies
This weight, i could no longer bare..
I wish that i can find a place
Where i could be away from everyone
Wishing there will be peace and comfort as well
Yet hidden from the sight of man
Where is this place? is there one to be found?
I walked and walked..all alone..
I realized it wasn't a place that i am able to find
I kept on looking yet it's too heavy for me to carry it on
I feel my tears escaped from the flood gates that I've put on
As my heart could do nothing else but to cry out

I raise up my hands and lift them up
Opening them as if waiting for someone
I raise up my eyes and gaze at the skies
Hoping to hear the Voice of the Holy One

I cried out hoping
He would teach me what to do..
I cried out hoping that
He would stop this pain that's in my heart..

Yet as i turn back and looked upon the road that I've walked
I realized that the path that I've walk
Was a path that's so dark
A path that i wished I did not walked
I could do nothing else but to bow down my head
Feeling so unworthy of all things

I cried for forgiveness
Yet I realized that as if my knees are torn in two
Never ceasingly falling down
And just kept falling down
To the pit of darkness..
Again filled with unworthiness and shamefulness

No comments: