Thursday, July 17, 2008

Man is not Ultimate

Today I had my rocket competition in school. Being the 1st runner up for three years makes complete sense if I win it, besides that my rocket was THE ONE that people look up to.

However..

Long story short, I lost to some unknown guy with an unknown rocket.

Of course I wasn't really happy about it but it reminded me of something. Anything happens with a purpose and who knows maybe if I win I would be proud(which isn't good) and God made me lose in order teach me to be humble? In that I rejoice.

Yet, what strikes me most is that it reminded me that I am not the boss. No matter how promising some things may look like, the big boss who controls all is still God.

So in all that we do let us not boast in our strength but make our boast in God. God is the CREATOR and He's SOVEREIGN after all.

Have a good day. God bless.

1 comment:

tim said...

it was me!
i was the unknown guy with the better rocket!